SECTION 1: OBJECTIVE
The nature of data or information that You agree to consensually share with or provide to us and that we collect from You under Your informed authorization.
1. The purpose for collection of such data or information from You;
SECTION 2: DEFINITIONS
2.1. “Information” The Information (which shall also include data) provided by You to Us or collected from You by Us may consist of "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal Information".
2.3. “Non-Personal Information” Non personal information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Us to identify You personally. This Non-Personal Information may include a. Your geographic location, b. details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider, c. the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), d. the operating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website,
SECTION 3: REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
3.1. You represent and warrant to Us that 1. the Information you provide to Us from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Us.
2. Your providing the Information to Us and Our consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
SECTION 4: PURPOSE
4.1. Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing Your Information is to:
1. To facilitate Your use of the Website or other services provided by Us.
2. To respond to Your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website
3. To provide You with information about products and services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers from Us.
4. To notify You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
5. To send You surveys and marketing communications that We believes may be of interest to You;
6. To personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to Your preferences;
7. To help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical
8. if You purchase any product or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your
purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your
purchase and provide You with related customer service;
9. To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of
visitors to specific pages within the Website
10.To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
11.To protect the integrity of the Website; and
12.To respond to legal, judicial, and quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
4.2. We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
1. Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request.
2. We believe the information needs to be shared to enforce our Services, or that is legally required; and
3. We believe it is needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues; or
Otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
SECTION 5: SHARING OF INFORMATION:
5.1. The Website reserves the right to share the information it collects from the user as described in this Article 4 or as described at the time of collection or sharing of the information, including as follows:
1. The Website only shares Personal Information with third parties in limited circumstances.
2. We have the user’s consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information with other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing the user’s information on our behalf. We require that the parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
• satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request including to law enforcement and in response to a court order,
• detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, technical or security issues, enforce applicable
Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or
• to protect ourselves against third-party claims.
SECTION 6: YOUR DISCRETION
You agree and acknowledge that You are providing your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit Us to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the email@example.com or such
other electronic address www.vroommart.com. You can add or update Your Personal Information on a regular basis. Kindly note that We are at liberty to retain Your Personal Information that you had provided previously through an informed consent.
SECTION 7: PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MINORS
fWe do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are
under the age of 18 years, you may use the website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
SECTION 8: ANALYTICS AND THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS/PROMOTIONS:
The Website may allow third party websites to provide audience measurement and analytics services on the Website. The Website may even allow third party websites to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet, and to monitor, track and report performance of those advertisements. Furthermore, the Website may contain links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about the user. The Website will not be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of the linked websites, and the user expressly acknowledges the same and agrees that any and all risks associated with data privacy will be borne entirely by the user.
SECTION 9: COOKIES
9.1. Like many other websites, this website also makes use of cookie technology. Cookies are small text files with a unique identification number that are placed on your computer. These Cookies make this website work and track information about how users interact with our website. The cookie for a website exists temporarily in the computer’s memory while the user is navigating the website. Web browsers usually delete such session cookies when the user closes the browse.
9.2. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
9.3. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
9.4. Overall, Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
SECTION 10: PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10.1. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
10.2. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
10.3. Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
10.4. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Section 11: CHANGES
Section 12: ASSIGNMENT:
We may assign this contract at any time to any parent, subsidiary, or affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of our Firm to another entity. We will post a notice on the website regarding any change of ownership so that you have the opportunity to discontinue your use of the Website or cancel your registration if you do not wish to continue to use the Website and the Services under the new ownership.
SECTION 13: MISCELLANEOUS:
SECTION 14: CONTACT INFORMATION
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Vroom Mart FZC
Publishing City Free Zone, Sharjah,
United Arab Emirates